If you haven’t already sent in your donation of $15.00, please include cash or check (payable to OES PTA) in an envelope marked “5th Grade Memories Committee“ to your child’s teacher.
The committee is responsible for planning the following, and your donation
- 5th Grade Memories Celebration party—DJ, photo booth, food, drinks, and more!
- Video of each 5th grade student sharing their favorite OES memory
- A photo montage video of our children from K through 5th grade
- Class t-shirts with all students’ names to be worn in a 5th grade class picture
- Support of the Graduation Ceremony
- A gift to the school from the OES Class of 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Gutierrez at Michelle@Servpro5186.com.
We are looking forward to making these events memorable for the Class of 2018!
5th Grade Photos
The 5th Grade Memories Committee is collecting photos for a video to be played at the graduation ceremony. If you wish to have your child in the video, please send high quality photographs of your child participating in school sponsored events from kindergarten through 5th grade such as the first day of school, kindergarten orientation, bus stop, school family nights, fun run, class parties, cultural arts assemblies, science fair, field trips, etc. Photos must be received by May 18th in order to be included in the video. Please email photos to: email@example.com.
Olney Elementary 5th Grade Memories Party
Friday, June 8th from 7-9 pm
Oakdale Emory United Methodist Church
3425 Emory Church Road
Olney, MD 20832
5th Graders will enjoy food, snacks, drinks, DJ, Photo Booth, and more!
Details to follow within the next couple of weeks
Monday, June 11th from 6-7:30pm
Sherwood High School
Drop off 5th grade students at 5:35pm by the bell at Sherwood HS
View the Class of 2018’s Calendar of Events