Help us reach our goal of 100% family participation in joining the PTA! Complete the membership form and return to the school along with payment. You may also join in person at the Ice Cream Social or Back to School Night. You must join the PTA by October 1 to receive a copy of the student directory.
By joining the PTA, you are showing your support to our students, our amazing staff, and our community.
Your membership supports:
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Family Night Events: Picnics, Bingo Night, Family Dance, etc
- Fieldtrips Or Activities For Each Grade
- Patrols’ Belts & Raingear
- Science Fair
- Media Center Programs/Supplies/Technology
- OES School Beautification Program: e.g., mulch, plantings, yard clean-up
- OES Student Directory – available only to PTA members
- Teacher Reimbursement For Classroom Supplies: e.g., poster board, books, learning aids
- Staff Appreciation Events
The PTA is a national, nonprofit organization that does NOT receive any financial benefit from school activities. PTA Memberships give parents a chance to enrich the school experience for their child and a powerful voice to advocate for their child’s needs. Your membership includes a powerful voice to advocate for your child’s needs at local, regional and national needs. Additionally, any direct donation that you make is tax-deductible and will enable us to provide your student with the best possible programming and advocacy. The more direct donations that we receive means the less fundraising that we all need to do during the year. So, please consider donating an additional amount. Thank you!