One way the PTA helps you stay informed regarding your child’s school events and PTA activities is through MembershipToolkit (formerly MySchoolAnywhere). Families who register will receive the PTA’s weekly newsletter, Dragon Tales, as well as notices from the PTA on Montgomery County PTA/school issues, school policies and procedures, upcoming PTA/school events and programs, PTA volunteer opportunities, and upcoming PTA meeting agendas.
OES Parents, follow the directions below to create an account:
- Go to olneyespta.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. You must create a new account even if you already had an account with MySchoolAnywhere.
- Important! Use the same email that is associated with your MySchoolAnywhere account if you had an MSA account for OES previously.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? – contact Leah Sera at email@example.com.
Install the Free app! After you get your login information, download the app by searching for Membership Toolkit in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.